|1 month ago|
|.github/workflows||4 months ago|
|assets||4 months ago|
|fe/scripts||4 months ago|
|files||4 months ago|
|js||4 months ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|blank.php||4 months ago|
|error.php||4 months ago|
|file.php||4 months ago|
|index.php||3 months ago|
|log.php||4 months ago|
|sysmem.php||4 months ago|
|umemory.php||4 months ago|
This is a dump of excellent Ps3xploit Team bgtoolset. I'm not an author of any of these tools, all credits go to Ps3xploit team. If you find these tools useful, please consider a donation via Paypal at email@example.com or in BTC at either of the addresses below:
|Legacy P2PKH||Segwit BECH32||ERC20||ERC20|
Supported versions: 4.80 - 4.89
IMPORTANT INFO, please read carefuly.
- This is NOT official repository of bgtoolset. It's a dump which I made for myself, to be able jailbreak my console if for whatever reason Ps3Xploit website goes down.
- Use this mirror as a last resort - you should always go to bgtoolset page first, and use tools provided there. Not only they are more reliable, and written by people who actually know what they're doing - they're also always up to date.
- I'm not responsible for any damage you may do to your console. This stuff if used inproperly, can brick your PS3.
- Some people tested this dump on their consoles, and it worked without any issues. However I do not guarantee that it will work for you. See Tested consoles.
- I'm not providing any info how to use this locally, if you don't know it - you probably shouldn't do this.
- It's not a full dump, I only focused on happy path, of flashing PS3. Memory editor probably wouldn't work, logs are also not reliable. Original toolset uses
*.phpfiles, which (for obvious reasons) I couldn't dump, so most of them are just plain HTML output of the scripts. The
file.phpis my dummy, minimal implementation which makes all this stuff work.
Bear in mind, with every new firmware release, whole tool changes and needs to be redumped from ps3xploit again. Because of that,
Commit points to the commit (a point in time) which was most recent, when these tests are performed.
Double check this, since "works on this model" actually means "worked back then".