||6 months ago|
|.vscode||9 months ago|
|data||6 months ago|
|pics||3 years ago|
|scripts||9 months ago|
|src||6 months ago|
|.clang-format||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||6 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||6 months ago|
|platformio.ini||6 months ago|
Fork off https://github.com/lora-aprs/LoRa_APRS_Tracker for my own usage.
LoRa APRS Tracker
The LoRa APRS Tracker will work with very cheep hardware which you can buy from amazon, ebay or aliexpress. Try it out and be part of the APRS network.
- TTGO T-Beam V1 (433MHz SX1278)
How to compile
The best success is to use PlatformIO (and it is the only platform where I can support you).
- Go to PlatformIO download and install the IDE.
- If installed open the IDE, go to the left side and klick on 'extensions' then search for 'PatformIO' and install.
- When installed click 'the ant head' on the left and choose import the project on the right.
- Just open the folder and you can compile the Firmware.
- You can find all nessesary settings to change for your configuration in data/tracker.json.
button_txsetting enables manual triggering of the beacon using the middle button on the T-Beam.
- To upload it to your board you have to do this via Upload File System image in PlatformIO!
- To find the 'Upload File System image' click the PlatformIO symbol (the little alien) on the left side, choos your configuration, click on 'Platform' and search for 'Upload File System image'.
Look at my other project: a LoRa iGate